Content configuration package
Online guide ABL
Envelope with the QR code for the end customer
Windows laptop with UTP connection
Follow the steps
Step 1: Follow the KEBA manual to access the Interface.
Step 2: Make sure the DIP switch 2.5 is set.
Step 3: Connect your laptop to the KEBA charger using a UTP cable.
Step 4: Set your network connection to a fixed ip address, you do this through the following steps:
Go to 'Network and Internet settings'
Click on Ethernet Click on Adapter Options
Click on Ethernet Click on Properties
Click on Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP /IPv4) twice
Then enter the following information:
-IP Address 192.168.42.1
-Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
-Leave the remaining boxes blank and click Ok.
Step 5: Open your browser and enter the IP address shown on the later's display.
Step 6: Enter the login details shown on the KEBA manual provided and then manually change the password.
Step 7: Go to 'Configuration settings' and enter the following data:
APN - enter m2m.services
APN Username - 'blank' (Write down blank instead of leaving blank)
APN password - 'blank' (Write down blank instead of leaving blank)
- Charge point identity: Enter the charge point number here or the EVSE ID number (see sticker provided).
- OCPP communication type: OCPP 1.6 JSON
- Host name central system: ocpp.e-flux.nl
- Central system port: 80
- Central system Path: 1.6/e-flux
- Secure Central System Connection: OFF
- Central system authentication method: None
- Reconnection interval: 30 - Websocket Ping interval: 60
- Predefined Token: predefined(*tokenid)
- Meter values during charging session: 3000
- Meter values related to clock: 300
- Click apply
Step 8: Reboot
Step 9: Wait 10 minutes and contact E-Flux (+31 (0)20 76306 20) to ask if the charging station has connected to our platform. Please provide the EVSE ID for this purpose.
Step 10: E-Flux approves the charger. Register the charging station by scanning the QR code on the envelope ''Ready to charge?" or by going to www.e-flux.nl/instructies-account/ .