USB to USB-C cable
Follow the steps:
(When removing the SIM card according to figure B) Connect the USB to USB-C cable to the charging controller on the USB port:
Note: always download the RNDIS driver for your computer. The driver can be found at "catalog.update.microsoft.com"
Look for the USB / RNDIS if the USB is connected to the USB-C on the charging controller:
Zoek naar de USB / RNDIS als de USB is aangesloten op de USB-C op de laadcontroller:
Set the IP address:
In the internet browser, go to IP address: 192.168.5.1 to connect to the load controller
Log in to the controller: (top right)
- You can log in with the following users:
- Gehen Sie dann zu den OCPP-Einstellungen, um die E-flux-Verbindung einzurichten
- Enter the backend URL and the ID of E-Flux, the network Interface for a GSM connection should be set to Cellular Network.
- Get the modem settings right
- Install the latest firmware, find the current version here:
-Install software: https://www.phoenixcontact.com/nl-nl/
Example of a update:
Reboot the charging controller after all settings and steps have been performed
When the controller is online after the reboot, the LINK LED on the front will be permanently on, APP will flash red while connecting to E-flux until it is fully online.