Configuration manual CTEK
If your computer runs on Microsoft Windows, download the CCU Drivers from the website. Follow the instructions given on the website.
For Linux, Android and Mac OSX, the USB driver is part of the operating system.
When CCU drivers are installed, it is now possible to configure the controller board of the charge point.
2. Connect the USB cable
Connect the USB cable between the computer and the mini USB port on the controller board.
3. Open your browser to http://192.168.7.2
Open the web browser and log into the local web interface at http://192.168.7.2
4. Access the "Configuration" section and enable "Advanced settings"
Once you are inside, select the "Configuration" section from the left side menu.
After this, click on the "Setup" tab from the top menu and slide the "Advanced settings" toggle.
5. Select the "Interface" tab
Open the "Interface" tab from the top menu.
From the drop down "WAN" menu select "Wired". Then, click and open the "Wired" subsection.
6. Configure the charge point
From drop down "Configuration Method" menu, select "DHCP".
If DHCP is not supported by your router, enter the network settings manually.
After you make this setting, click on "Save".
7. Open the "Authorization settings" subsection
In "Authorization settings", make sure that the charge point has the correct settings, as shown in the screenshot bellow.
Stop transaction on invalid ID - On
Authorization Cache - Off
Authorize Remote Tx Requests - On
Allow Offline Tx For Unknown Id - Off
Local Authorize Offline - On
Local Pre Authorize - Off
Allow Offline Tx Without Id - Off
Local Authentication List - On
Make sure to click on "Save".
8. Enable RFID lock
Navigate to the "General" tab on top. Make sure that RFID lock is enabled.
This is mandatory for the E-Flux connection to work.
Click on "Save".
9. Confirm authentication mode
Now navigate to "Outlets" and make sure that Authentication Mode is "RFID".
If you see "Open", please open the drop-down menu and select "RFID" and click "Save".
10. Fill out the backend settings and reset the charge point
1. Do a check of the status page to make sure that the internet access operates correctly.
2. Navigate to Configuration>Backend and enter the ChargeboxID (EVSE-ID provided by E-Flux)
3. Set the communication protocol to OCPP v1.6.
4. Enter the backend address (ws://ocpp.e-flux.nl/1.6/e-flux).
5. Press Save at the bottom of the page and reset the charger.
6. Navigate to the status page and verify that the portal communication is
established. Check to see if "Backend connection" and "WAN connection" are established.